Sunday, August 26, 2007

Accenture Cebu holds Job Fair


To software engineers, programmers, administrators and IT practitioners alike who are still looking for job, Accenture maybe a good place for you. The company will hold a job fair from August 31 to September 1, 8:30 AM to 6 PM at the Accenture Cebu Office located at the Pioneer Building, Cardinal Rosales Avenue corner Panglao St, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City. Bring a copy of your updated resume and recent 2x2 photos.

And don't forget, preparation for this kind of event is necessary. Review all the necessary stuffs on programming, software design methodologies, databases, web technologies, networking technologies, systems design and the latest trends in IT. Best of luck!

9 comments:

Mr D said...

Wow, I'll be there :) Glad to see this blog, hehehe.

MeWeLL said...

hmmmm. is accenture open for internship?

mycebu said...

bro, i'm afraid they're not yet ready for that. please check lexmark, epson, ncr and nec, they have internship programs for graduating studs.

Mr D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr D said...

I was there.

mycebu said...

how was it bro? were u hired? can u tell us more. thanks

Mr D said...

I went to Accenture yesterday and I submitted my resume. It seems like they are really looking for programmers or developers.

I'm not sure yet bro, I'm hoping for a contact again.:)
I was there, and I also told my friends about the Job Fair.

Unknown said...

hi,

im the owner of the new site http://www.careerclub.com.ph an online community for students, job seekers, employees and employers and wish to cross link or exchange links with your blog.

hope to hear positive reply from you.

Rodel

Pangga said...

I know the guy that owns this website: Fiancee Visa he told me their hiring in a certain big hotel in Cebu.